Masjid Al-Noor’s Madressah is dedicated to promoting Islam and its values. It was founded with the sole intention of propagating the teachings of the Holy Qur’an and the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH). Here, we yearn to teach children (5 to 14 years old) correct and authentic knowledge from the Holy Qur’an and the sayings of our beloved Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).
Our committed team of teachers understands the significance of taking small steps towards achieving a big target. The teaching revolves around creating small milestones for children that help in giving them the inspiration and support. Let us help your child embark on character development and spiritual journey that’ll help him/her thrive as a person and reap the rewards in this world and the Judgment Day.
– Arabic Alphabet / Ahsanul Qawa’id : Basic Arabic reading.
– Quran reading and memorization of short Surahs
– Tajwid and correct pronunciation
– Basic Aqaa-ed (Beliefs) and Fiqh (Beliefs, practices, Halal/ Haram, etc.)
– Seerah/ Biography of the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and Prophets’ stories
– Akhlaaq: Islamic manners and behaviour
– Memorisation of important Duas
NOTE: PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US.
Email : [email protected] Tel/Whatsapp: 07540 121 566